What does Google Workspace provide?
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee from Google Cloud. They know that email is crucial to your company. The Google Cloud network is proven to be one of the strongest.
- 30GB of email storage space per user. Stop working in the 90’s, and let Google Cloud power your organization’s email system. 30GB of space means you have a LOT of storage space.
- Google cares about security. The number of certifications and clearances Google Workspace has achieved include: HIPAA, SAS 70 Type II, SSAE 16, FISMA, and a host of other security certifications. Doctors’ offices, lawyers, accountants, and numerous other professions entrust Google Workspace.
- Integrated calendar, contacts, with full sharing capability. If you think calendar and contact sharing mean printing hard copies of your data for your colleagues, guess again. Google Workspace supports fully integrated calendar sharing and global shared contacts to make sharing as easy as possible.
- Google Workspace has complete smartphone support. No matter what kind of device your organization is using, Google Workspace accounts support them right out of the box for full email, contacts, and calendar sync.
- Scale users accounts as needed. Google Workspace is powerful and allows you to add or remove users as often as you wish. No need to worry about hardware scalability as with on-premise servers. Let Google Workspace handle the heavy lifting for you.