What does G Suite provide?
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee from Google Cloud. They know that email is crucial to your company. The Google Cloud network is proven to be one of the strongest.
- 30GB of email storage space per user. Stop working in the 90’s, and let Google Cloud power your organization’s email system. 30GB of space means you have a LOT of storage space.
- Google cares about security. The number of certifications and clearances G Suite has achieved include: HIPAA, SAS 70 Type II, SSAE 16, FISMA, and a host of other security certifications. Doctors’ offices, lawyers, accountants, and numerous other professions entrust G Suite by Google Cloud.
- Integrated calendar, contacts, with full sharing capability. If you think calendar and contact sharing mean printing hard copies of your data for your colleagues, guess again. G Suite by Google Clouds supports fully integrated calendar sharing and global shared contacts to make sharing as easy as possible.
- G Suite has complete smartphone support. No matter what kind of device your organization is using, G Suite accounts support them right out of the box for full email, contacts, and calendar sync.
- Scale users accounts as needed. Google Cloud is powerful and allows you to add or remove users as often as you wish. No need to worry about hardware scalability as with on-premise servers. Let Google Cloud handle the heavy lifting for you.
Interested in a customized quote for your organization? Please feel free to call 318.354.0643, or use the Contact page.